Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Entry #3 - December 5th, 2009

I've been up all night looking at websites and trying to find out information on what I have been seeing, Since I don't sleep that much this comes easy now and my wife is not willing to sit down and talk with me about what is happening she tells me to go see a doctor and I'm considering this. I did stumble apon a creepy photo that I have trouble even looking at....Seems I'm not the only one that has seen this strange man and is haunted by him.
Not sure when this was taken.
Seems to always be around kids.....which makes no sense, I have been checking on my kids every few hours well they sleep since these strange things have been happening to me. Since I don't sleep much any more I've been getting over tried and noting off during dinner (When I feel like eating) and other actives, Periods of the day I don't remember (Black outs). I don't watch the TV seems we are having trouble with the cable always seems to be on the fritz.

I need sleep.

-Sleep Never Again

No comments:

Post a Comment